What is Owatonna Forward?
Welcome to Owatonna Forward and our vision. Whether you are a lifelong resident, a newcomer, or considering choosing Owatonna, you’re going to love what you see inside Owatonna’s community vision.
Owatonna Forward is a community movement. Our vision represents a grassroots, citizen-inspired road map for the future of our city. It is meant to unite the community and articulate a common purpose and direction. The vision and its goals represent the many ideas shared by 2500 plus residents through a vigorous outreach process. It’s not just a picture of what is possible, it is a “starting place” representative of an action plan to make sure we get to where we want to be.
- Owatonna Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
- Federated Insurance
- Otto Bremer Foundation
- Owatonna Business Partnership
- Owatonna Public Schools
- Blandin Foundation
- Owatonna Housing and Redevelopment Authority
- Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation
- Riverland Community College
- United Way of Steele County
- Owatonna Law Enforcement
- Allina Health – Owatonna Hospital
- Owatonna – Mayo Clinic Health System
- Owatonna Workforce Development
- Steele County Free Fair
- Owatonna Parks and Recreation
- City of Owatonna
- We All Play Owatonna
- Steele County